Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, January 31, 2011

WOW time does fly!

WOW, what a month!! When I last posted a blog I was packing to head to the farmshow for a fun filled adventure with family, close friends, and my fellow council members; now the month is over and I have made many new memories, new friends and learnt many new things. My week at farmshow allowed for many new friendships I met many new people and strengthened friendships by staying with my council members for a night! Attending the farmshow as a state council member was a once in a life time event!! Attending the governors banquet I talked to many people who are involved with Ag like I! Then the opening ceremonies where I got to represent 4-H as a state council member was so much fun hoping it didn't turn out like Noah's Ark we entered the large arena with all eyes on us the representatives of 4-H. Farmshow allowed for some personal goals to be reached as well! I got master showman with my lamb!! That was great honor for me. The next weekend I was PSU bound for one last chance to practice! After listening to CJ ask me if I was going to hop one hundred or so times we had our lines down. We were ready to go!! When we got to the conference center the next weekend we all had jitters!! After decorating we decided to give Mya her birthday gifts and cake (which she knew nothing about) Good job council. Kicking off the weekend we all got to see if a carer as a quick change artist would be good for us as we switched outfits from our skit clothes to our official dress. Then we had many wonderful speakers who we are grateful for. As the weekend continued we made new friends (The wonderful folks from Tennessee state council) and many others we learned new things and made many unforgettable memories. As I start to finish this entry realizing I could go on and on and on about this past month I would like to say Thanks for helping us make a great conference and hope to see you all in the near future!! Have a great 2011 its off to a wonderful start!!

Thanks for reading,
Echo Kincaid
VPO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment