Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Sunday, January 2, 2011

January keeps council close

So as I sit here and debate about what to put in this blog entry I think of all the times I will see my fellow council members in the next month! To start off this month we have farm show. At farm show we will all be together at the governors diner and then at opening ceremonies for the farm show. We will stay together in a hotel near Harrisburg and all commute together to and from the farm show complex. I know for a fact we are all excited do to the fact we have not seen each other since October. Then on the 15Th of this month we will all be together for our council walk through at the Penn stater for state leadership conference (less than a month away)!!! Then the next weekend is the 2011 State leadership conference!! Our council has worked so hard to pull things together to make it an SLC to remember!! We are excited to meet new 4-Hers from across the state and to reconnect with old ones we have made at previous SLC's. So I have come to the conclusion that January will keep me busy and well acquainted with my fellow council members. So until next time have a safe month and I hope to see you all at farm show or SLC! Here's to a great year,
Echo Kincaid (state council Vice president of operations)

No comments:

Post a Comment