Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Less than one month

The realization set in the other day of how far I have come and how much I have grown as a person mentally!! (physically I'm not sure ill ever be very big) But state council has given me opportunities that I will never forget and it has changed my life. I have written blog after blog and done report after report and met person after person but the memories have and the experiences i have had will forever be near to me. The friendships I have made I feel will be ever lasting. State council was something I was unsure about and at times thought to myself I'm not sure if I can do this but I'm glad I stuck with it.


On a happy note as a way to finish out our State Council experience we are heading to Tennessee in 2 weeks as a council we will surely become closer! State days will be our last big adventure together but its sure to be lots of fun. The tears are sure to flow on retirement day and we will travel our separate ways but we will all keep in touch and stay life long friends.

Until the next time
your state council VPO
Echo

No comments:

Post a Comment