Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, June 30, 2011

And I'm Off

Every day, people ask me if I an nervous about basic training or the air force, and I always tell them the same thing; "Not really.'' I've just been so anxious to finally get in all these years, that the idea just isn't really that intimidating anymore. The only thing I have really been nervous about, is the Texas heat. I have never been particularly fond, of the humid summers here in Pennsylvania, Texas is in a whole new heat index! But I look forward to a change of scenery every now and then, and I'm particularly excited for my tech school, where I am going for Security Forces training. As of right now I'm planning on becoming a law enforcement officer after I get out of the service, but I might just end up staying until I am qualified for retirement! I'm not too worried about deciding what I want to do when I get, because I have four years to decide on that.

Thanks for reading, and God Bless.
Seth Jones, VP of IA

No comments:

Post a Comment