Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ending of 4-H year ~ Beginning new


I am Stephanie McFall, from McKean County.

I can't believe that this 4-H year has come to an end. This 4-H year has been the best and I am very excited to see what the rest of my 4-H years will bring.

In McKean County, we had a meet and greet for the 100 year birthday. We did interviews with people. It was fun to learn how 4-H has changed over the years, and what hasn’t – friendship seems to be a common trend in 100 years of 4-H.  My county council club is in the midst of helping to plan our yearly Achievement Day dinner.

With State Council we had our T.O.W. weekend – I think we will have a great year together on State Council!  We learned quite a bit about each other.

On a personal note, I spent a day in Allentown, PA at the collegiate band festival, the bands performing were amazing!  I was excited to spend the day with fellow band members and friends.  Two of my friends that graduated last year were performing for their college.  My brother also drove up from Washington College and spent the day with our band group.

Last but not least, soccer is coming to an end for the season – it has been a great season and I look forward to many more.

Until next month, this is Stephanie McFall, McKean County, signing off J

No comments:

Post a Comment