Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gobble, Gobble,
I hope everyone has enjoyed their fall as the weather begins to become cold again and our winter months are soon to be here! I hope everyone enjoys the time off from school and time with their family. Also good luck and safe times go out to all those hunters!
Our council has had an exciting month once again as we get ready for SLC which is closer than we can ever imagine! We have some great activities planned and can not wait to share them with you all! I am both excited and sad about this event since it is the end of the 2009 council teams year. I look forward to bonding as a new team for next year though. We have also been busy planning for the 2010 Farm Show. I will have a busy schedule since this year I will be helping out with the State Council along with Showing a market goat and square dancing with my county 4-H club. If you see me around Farm Show don't hesitate to come and talk! No matter how many events I attend I still get excited to see Pa 4-H at it's best and all of our active members in action!
In the next few months please remember to keep saving those pop tabs and dont forget to register for the 2010 State Leadership Conference theres still room!
Until next time your State Secretary,
Christy Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment