Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving PA 4-H!


I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and didn't eat too much! I know I did with four dinners, three on Thursday alone!

On November 9, I attended the Snyder County Acheivement Night. I received a number of awards throughout the night including Outstanding 4-Her, Super Club (with my club, Backyard Bunnies), the county 4-H Scholarship, and recogniton for my participation in events. It was exciting to go home for this and see members in my local 4-H clubs again. I even surprised my family by coming home for this.

On November 19, we held a Conference Call where we discussed more planning for SLC. We also discussed Farm Show and our involvement with it. Friday night we will attend the Governor's Dinner, Saturday morning Opening Ceremonies, and various demonstrations throughout the week. The whole Council will conduct the Biofuel Blast experiment with the public while individual members will do demonstrations about their projects.

During my Thanksgiving break, I counted over 18,000 soda tabs that will be taken to SLC for our service project to benefit the Ronald McDonald House. Please remember to save your soda tabs and bring them to SLC...REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!!!! So be sure to sign up!


Countdown to SLC: 60 DAYS!


In the spirit of 4-H,
Jeanette Blank
State Council Reporter/Historian

"There is always something you can be thankful for."

No comments:

Post a Comment