Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello Pa 4-H

Hello Pa 4-H,
As you blog followers already know I am Chrisy Lambert. Last year I had the honor of serving as the council secretary. In January I hung my jacket up for a few minutes before putting it on again as the new 2010 Vice President of Events! I am so excited to serve Pa 4-H again for another six months! Last weekend our team met in Milroy to complete our training weekend. It was alot of fun and we made a great foundation and bonds for a strong 2010 team. We listened to workshops on diversity, body image, parli pro, and character. We learned alot and did our planning for the new year along with setting our goals. State days will be a blast with a creative theme and our new service project. Keep reading our blog to find out more as we work out details.
Take care and stay worm,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment