Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, February 27, 2010

So Glad to be Back!!!

Hey PA 4-Her's,

Well for those of you who don't know me, I am Rachel Gruver, your 2010 Interim State Council Secretary...as some of you may know, I was also the Secretary for PA 4-H State Council in 2008 and I am so pumped to be back!! This 6 months is going to be fabulous! I am looking forward to making new memories with new & former council members! This past weekend the other council members & myself were busy planning new and exciting things for this year and for Council in the future!! State Days is sure to be a blast. Also during the weekend we attended workshops about teambuilding, diversity, personalities, & parli pro. The PA 4-H State Council will be heading off to Harrisburg in April for Capital Days, can't wait to see everyone there!!
Well that's all I have for now...until next month,
Council Secretary
RACHEL!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment