Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Busy Time of Year!

Hello PA 4-H
Wooo! Time sure is flying by!...It's hard to believe I will be graduating high school in less than 18 days!!! :) This past weekend, some members of Pa 4-H and I attended Pennsylvania State Capital Days, and it was a BLAST! Once we got home, I had to jump on the decorating bandwagon for this years prom...which is Friday! :)....anyways it's a busy time but I just wanted to check in and say hi and tell you all how excited I am for some upcoming 4-H events. One new thing that will be coming up is the Regional Penny Wars at State Days. it's sure to be a blast. You can start participating soon! Just donate your pennies at your local extension office....it should be fun, more info will be coming soon so keep and eye out for it!
Well, until next time
Your council secretary
Rachel Gruver

No comments:

Post a Comment