Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

where is spring??

Hey 4-H members!

Over the weekend your state council and 4-H members from across the state had the chance to visit at the capital during Capital Days! While at Capital Days members participated in worskshops, mock legislator meetings and also meeting with their legislators. It was a great chance for members to gain more skills to be used in clubs. For example the workshop led by the State Council on Parli Pro will be helpful for members in their clubs.

Throughout the month I have been busy visiting with clubs, including Lycoming and Union County Team Councils. I promoted state council, talked about the new video contest at State days and just talked with members about 4-H. It was a great way for the members to see what is happening on the state level.

I am looking forward to summer and possibly attending camp, and of course county fairs! I will be able to help members out while promoting the 4-H program through out the counties.

I am done with school this week and then summer will start for me. But my summer is busy with work, horse shows and of course 4-H events!

Please done hesitate to contact me if you have any questions,

Email: horselovers08@gmail.com

Until then,

Justine Bush
Council reporter and historian

No comments:

Post a Comment