Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Friday, December 31, 2010

Rolling in the New Year

As 2011 fastly approaches it is always great to look back and reflect on the things that happened in 2010. So I don't know about all of you but I have a list of the top 10 exciting things that happened to me during 2010... so here goes nothing. 1.) I Got my driver's license 2.) I got my first Dairy goat (Queen Latifah is her name and she is my pride and joy) 3.) I won the Pride award in band 4.) I got my first job at Scot's Lo Cost (which is soon to be a Weis) 5.) I graduated Montoursville Area High School 6.) I am a freshman at Pennsylvaina College of Techonolgy and I made the Deans list for the first semester 7.) I recieved a 4-H scholarship 8.) I won the most outstanding 4-Her in Lycoming County 9.)This christmas I got an ice cream Maker 10.) I am the New Secretary of 4-H state Council.

It is always nice to take a step back and look at the things you did before you move on. So the challenge is up for everyone. You should think about your most 10 exiciting things that happened in your 2010. Then you will be ready to move on and focus on the new year and your new year resolutions. So for now I hope everybody has a happy and safe New year.

State Council Secretary
~Samantha Gstalder~

No comments:

Post a Comment