Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring is Near

Well with our temperatures lately I think that spring is finally on its way after this long hard winter. But then again it has been 60 degrees one day then 20 the next so nobody really knows. Lately I have been doing good with the things I've been doing. All of us on State Council did great, I think, on State Leadership Conference this year. We did a 50's theme and everyone that I have talked to said it went over very well and were all impressed. Also I have been getting ready for National Conference which is coming up soon and I'm very excited. In two weeks my marching band is going to Disney in Orlando for four days to march in the Disney Day Parade. Also, just on the previous Monday I received an award for my volunteering......FROM THE PRESIDENT!!! I was very excited when I found out that I had received this award. So March should be a great month for me and hopefully just as good for all you readers out there! Have a great month and keep inviting your friends to be 4-H members.

1 comment:

  1. You will represent PA well at national conference. The 50's theme was a hit with 4-H'ers from across PA. The PA SLC was an inspiration. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete