Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Things are looking good!

As an end of the year party, my county council and I went to have a bit of fun celebrating Pennsylvania 4-H's 100 year birthday by playing laser tag, roller skating, and eating cake!  We recently started a local Theater Arts Club that I couldn't be more excited for and are soon having elections in our county council for offices, and so far, I seem to have votes for president!  I'm excited to start the new year and even more excited for the things I get to do!  Farm Show and State Leadership Conference coming up!
On the other hand, with marching band season over, I've been working on breaking my horse and my soccer team will soon start indoor soccer training, hopefully it's just as exciting as the tournament I played in a long time ago.

Until next time,

Stephanie McFall
Pennsylvania 4-H State Council
State Council Representative

No comments:

Post a Comment