Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, April 1, 2013

Where did the School Year Go?

Hello everyone,

I don't know if anyone feels the same way I do, but I can't believe that the school year is almost over! For some of us this is an amazing accomplishment because you finally get to graduate and it's the start of a new beginning; but for some of us, we are not yet able to close the book of high school. Even though I am only a junior in high school, I am already looking into the future and checking out colleges and universities. Everyone always says to not wish time to go any faster because someday you'll want the lost time back and I am now starting to believe it. I just turned 17 this month and I feel like I haven't been greatful enough for some of the amazing things and oppurtunities in my life. Sometimes, I think that everyone just rushes around to much with everything that is going on and they don't focus enough on what really matters and what is really important. Even though I truly do believe that time flies when you're having fun, I think that it is better to slow down sometimes and enjoy the little things.

I myself need to focus more on this as well. Sometimes I feel like I am involved in way too many things, even though I like to keep myself busy. Being so involved sometimes causes me to miss minor things but I get to enjoy even better things instead. I am the head of the prom and graduation committees at my school at I cannot believe how fast these events are happening. I feel like everytime we plan something that we're not going to have enough time to get it accomplished, but like always, it will all work out.

I also cannot believe that we only have one more BIG statewide council event left together. So far it has been one of the greatest experiences that I've ever had and I know that the end will only be better! I have come to have another family known as the 2012-2013 PS4-HC. I will forever hold amazing memories with the other seven council members and my wonderful advisors.

I can't wait for the end of the school year and for State Achievement Days!! I hope that everyone plans to be there and I hope that everyone enjoyed Capital Days!

Until next time,
Dawn Craft
2012-2013 Pennsylvania State 4-H Counicl; Vice President of Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment