Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Greetings…

Hello,
I am Christy Lambert, your new 2009 State 4-H Secretary. As my year begins, I look forward to everything that has been planned for my upcoming term. The fun began in January at State Leadership Conference when my fellow council members and I took our offices. The weekend was amazing! As the council team has finished our training weekend, I look forward to representing PA 4-H over the next year.
First, I want you to get to know me a little better. I live in Somerset County. Some of the ways I tell people where I live is through the connection with Flight 93 and Snyder’s Chip Factory. These are just a few land marks that make my home county special. 4-H has always been a big part of my life! I have taken just about every type of project 4-H has to offer including Entomology, Lamb, Goat, Dairy, Beef, Sewing, Cooking, Photography, Gardening, Crocheting, and a few others. I have to say my favorite projects are my livestock projects. I love spending time in the barn and the whole county fair atmosphere. I have a WOUNDERFUL mom that is always supporting me and also serves as a 4-H leader along with my only sister, Stephanie, who is the one who encouraged me to join 4-H. Other parts of the family are my 3 cats (Frisbee, Tommy, and Puss-Puss), dog (Teddy), and goat (Wilma). I hope you now know me a tad better and I look forward to the new year!
Take care until the next time,

Christy Lambert
PA 4-H State Council Secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment