Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hi everyone!!
This past month was a bit of a slow one for the State Council. We did have a conference call together to talk about what will be happening within the next few months. The one thing that we council members talked most about was the opening ceremonies for State Days. I think that you will like what we have in store. It is new and exciting and nothing like any other council has done before…but I’m not going to go into detail… that is a secret. Another issue that came up was our trip to New Mexico. It is getting closer and closer to when we leave and everything is starting to get straightened out. It will be my first time flying, so I am happy that I get the experience going somewhere where I can serve the 4-H program and represent Pennsylvania 4-H. We also ironed out a few more item of business regarding State Leadership Conference, but a few things are still left up for discussion. Everything is falling into place as the year keeps on going. I can not believe that it is already the end of May. Thanks for reading and I will be back in June for more updates on what the 2009 State Council is up to.

Laura Pifer

No comments:

Post a Comment