Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, August 31, 2009

goodbye summer, hello senior year

The summer has ended and as I look back I think WOW what a great 3 months it has been! I started out my summer with my county 4-H camp and have ended it with my county fair. In between these events I don’t think I have had a moment I regretted. Over the past month I have been busy recovering from State Days along with doing club visits, and contacting donors for our State Leadership Conference. The council team also participated in Ag Progress Days. This is an event that takes place every year near State College. Pa 4-H had tables set up to promote the program along with a table where seed necklaces could be made. I never knew it could get so hot and so many people could show up at one event! Now as I begin my senior year of high school I look forward to our state leadership conference. I cannot wait for 4-H members to gather together again and see what surprises our team has for you this time! I promise you will have fun and learn tons! I wish best of luck to everyone as they start both school and college classes again.
Your secretary,
Christy
P.S. keep saving those pop tabs

No comments:

Post a Comment