Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010...Here We Come!

I hope this finds you all well and enjoying the Christmas Season with your families. Much of my month has been spent doing just that and also finishing my first semester at Penn State.
I completed my search for SLC sponsors this month when I sent letters to over 50 businesses in the Lancaster-Harrisburg area. Thank you to all the donors across the state for their generous gifts to help make SLC 2010 possible!
In preparation for SLC, I've been working on a special PowerPoint that will play during the closing ceremony. This is one of the ideas that came from our trip to New Mexico this summer. As Reporter, it is also my duty to put together a scrapbook of all of our activites this year. That has been a big project for me in the past weeks.
The next event for State Council will be at the Farm Show. On January 8 we will attend the Governor's Dinner. On the 9th we will take part in Farm Show Opening Ceremonies and then do a demonstration called "Biofuel Blast".
After Farm Show, we do our Hotel Walk Through to plan our SLC set-up. Next is SLC 2010...License to Lead! Hope to see you there and bring all of your soda tabs for the collection!!

Countdown to SLC: 29 DAYS

Jeanette Blank
State Council Reporter/Historian

No comments:

Post a Comment