Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December Updates

Season's Greetings Pennsylvania 4-Hers!

I hope that you all had a wonderful winter break! As a council, we did not have a formal meeting. However, we are starting to prepare items for the Leadership Conference coming up on January 29th.

Our next event is the 2010 Pennsylvania Farm Show. On January 8th, we will be attending the Governor's Dinner and the following day we will be attending the Opening Ceremonies. I will also be there on the opening Sunday to give presentations at the Penn State Ag Booth about my 4-H experience. I will be making a presentation about my angora rabbits and background about the rabbit industry.

Hope to see you at Farm Show and SLC!

Until next time,

Alex Stepnoski
Council VPC

No comments:

Post a Comment