Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Season's Greetings Everyone!
I can hardly believe that I am halfway through my senior year of High School and Christmas break is just next week! Things have been crazy as our council has been busy planning for SLC and are getting ready for the Farm Show. I can hardly wait to have the whole team together again! We have some great surprises for everyone at conference. You all will get to see sides of our team that have never been revealed including a special side of me. We have an amazing opening ceremonies planned along with new icebreakers to play. We hope you have fun as you get your License to lead!
On the other hand, it is sad as we approach our last month together, but know we will always have our great connection as the 2009 State 4-H council team! We have had some great memories and I have had the time of my life making a new "family"
Hope to see you all soon at either the Farm show or SLC!
Your Council Secretary,
Christy Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment