Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Welcome Spring!!

Welcome Spring!!
Hello PA 4-H! Hope your enjoying this beautiful weather as much as I am!
I actually just came in from my first horseback ride in 6 months!! It was fabulous. I am excited for a roadtrip to Philadelphia for the Philadelphia Society for the Promotion of Ag Luncheon tomorrow! Although it will be an early morning and long day...it should be fun! :)
I want to wish everyone luck with purchasing their 4-H animals...I know I am going to be going to get my pigs pretty soon here!
I'm just so excited that the weather is changing...along with that change comes an event that I am looking forward to, which is PA 4-H State Capital Days! I hope to see everyone there!
Enjoy this weather and can't wait to see everyon in Harrisburg!! :)
Your Secretary
RACHEL

No comments:

Post a Comment