Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Another Chapter Begins


As my last years in 4-H I figured I would just do the same old things. Go to the fair, attend meetings, and go to camp. But this year is going to be way different. I decided to become a State Council Leader and make something different happen. We all met, a group of kids from all over Pennsylvania and had no clue about each other. At our first time together, at training weekend, we really got to know each other and are now good friends. Now I have a new group of friends to ask for advice and can trust to help me. With a busy year ahead of us we pushed through the weekend and moved onto new challenges.
As my 4-H year continues I get to travel to Georgia for National Congress. This is a new experience and cannot wait for it. Our regional camp is coming up and I can't wait to start planning for a great week of fun. As this new chapter starts I can only imagine all of the good times to come this year on State 4-H Council!

No comments:

Post a Comment