Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, November 29, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Gobble gobble as the turkeys would say. As December is almost here Thanksgiving just ended. It was a nice six day break from school and good time with the family. My thanksgiving vacation started off great because we had two baby goats born and they are so cute. I named the little boy Eli and my sister named the little girl Izzy. They are both doing great and are healthy.
With all the excitement of the babies the next day was Thanksgiving. I love helping out in the kitchen. I made the pumpkin pie for dessert, and pan gravy which was very good if I do say so myself. Its always great to take time out the busy day life and enjoy time to relax and spend time with family. I hope everybody had a happy and safe Thanksgiving !!!

State Council Secretary
~Samantha Gstalder~

1 comment: