Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Remembering to be Thankful

Thanksgiving has come and gone, the Christmas decorations are beginning to find their way out of storage and around the house. The smell of pine, and home baked pies and cookies fill the house. All the leaves have about fallen and the winter jackets are beginning to make an appearance. State Council has had a November of continuing to prepare for our filled January. State Leadership Conference is beginning to come together great! Also we know that as soon as Thanksgiving is over the thoughts and excitement of Farm Show is there. Thanksgiving gave me a time to catch up with some friends since we had a break from college and see family. Oh and not to forget to go and see everyone at the Extension Office, I have not seen in a long time. My first semester of college is coming to a close very quickly. The thoughts of my first semester going so fast truly shows how fast times goes by us. I am enjoying college and State Council and doing my best to take advantage of any opportunity that may come my way. As we all know Thanksgiving is a time of being thankful, I can honestly say I am blessed and very thankful to be one of seven teens who is getting the chance and privilege to represent PA 4-H. Hope everyone enjoyed their turkey and got lucky enough to see that trophy buck on the first day!

"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out" -John Wooden

Enjoy Your Holiday Season!

- Logan Hall
2010 -2011 Pa State 4-H President

No comments:

Post a Comment