Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, November 1, 2010

Getting colder, Growing Closer.

It is getting to that time of year when we slow down a little bit, and become a closer family. But for me I'm still staying very busy just like all of us state council members. In a couple weeks I am flying out of State College airport heading to Georgia to go to National Congress. I am very excited for National Congress, I will have the opportunity to meet 4-H'ers from all over the United States. And just yesterday we had Halloween, for Halloween me and my family all get together and we have a lot of fun. But it was cold, really cold here but we had a good time as a very good close family. I hope all of you reading this and everyone else have a very good month and happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment