Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Season For Families

As Thanksgiving has just ended and I am still eating all the great leftovers, which is better than the meal in my opinion and watching plenty of football I find that that all truly doesn't matter as long as my family is together and enjoying themselves. That is the true meaning of this season. In the times that we live in it seems that money and material things get in the way of what truly matters to us and the core of our backgrounds and what the country needs to come back to. I have found that those moments with your family and loved ones are never returnable or replaced once they are gone they never come back. a job, shirt or computer is but a brother, mother of father are not. So no matter what that annoying boss may say the true meaning of this season is truly the heart of the matter. Family.

May God Bless,
Jonathan Yoder Reprtor/Historian

No comments:

Post a Comment