Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas, bagpipes, and the ASVAB

Based on my favorite gift I got this Christmas you'd think I was an 18-year-old in the '70s. The thing that I wanted most this Christmas was a record player. For the last few years my friends and I have been amassing a decent sized record collection of classic rock, polka, and any other genre we felt was necessary to have around. A new favorite pass time of mine now is listening to the Bagpipes of the Royal Scots Dragoons at 45 RPMs while they play amazing grace.

Another thing I've gotten around to doing over my vacation was taking my ASVAB. I buckled down and spent the three days prior to my test date reading The ASVAB for Dummies and actually found the information in it very useful, and would recommend it to anyone who plans on taking it. The book covers all nine of the categories in depth that are on the 225 question test.

Best Wishes to all, and may all your New Year's Resolutions come true!
God Bless.
Seth Jones VP of Internal Affairs

No comments:

Post a Comment