Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hakuna Matata!

I just recently watched The Lion King and I heard the famous song. This song was song by the greatest duo ever, Timon and Pumba. For the readers who don't know how the song goes, it goes like this...


"Hakuna Matata!


what a wonderful phrase


Hakuna Matata!


Ain't no passing craze


It means no worries


For the rest of your days


It's our problem-free philosphy


Hakuna Matata!"


This is a simple and lovable song. I loved this song when I was little, and I still love it to this very day. It makes me think back when I was little and didn't have a care in the world, but now that I am older and out of high school I soon learned that time flies, and there is always so much pressure. At this point in my life I have a lot going on. I'm leaving for Capital Days tomorrow, and as soon as I get back I have my finals for college, and as soon as college is over I am starting my internship along with a summer class. Oh yeah the pressure is on! But as I was thinking about what to write in this post, I just thought back to the good old days of watching the Lion King. Hakuna Matata was the song that stuck out to me the most. I realized that no matter how busy I am, and no matter how much pressure I am under, I will always remember to take a step back from the craziness, and sing this song, because after all it means NO WORRIES!
State Council Secretary
~Samantha Gstalder~

No comments:

Post a Comment