Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, April 2, 2011

What happened to Spring?

Well, to kick of this month I went to Florida with the Smethport Marching Band. While I was gone I heard nothing but good about the weather back home. I heard sunny, 60, and no snow! When we returned from our trip everything that I heard I saw. Great weather and all that snow finally melted away. But, after waking up the next morning is all I saw was snow. I really thought that we finally caught Spring but yet again old man winter still came through and pulled ahead. For 4-H events that happened this month I attended the Central Region Teen Retreat and had a wonderful time. Johnathon, Seth, and I presented about some state events and about Council at the retreat. Now I am headed for 4-H National Conference held in Chevy Chase Maryland. I hope this will be a great time and expand my knowledge in 4-H. So, for everyone out there, have a good month and maybe Spring will finally arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment