Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Is In The Air

I am finally so happy to see that Spring is finally in the air! Even though that means allergies for some like me, It is finally good to see an end to old man winter and see the preview to summer as I like to call it. Even though April is sometimes still a bit cold and it rains a lot, It's like the old saying."April showers bring May flowers." And I really hope May comes soon. April is nice though because Everything comes to life and you can see all the little critters come to life in the woods and on the farm. That also means a busy schedule for Council and the beginning of a new year for 4-H and hopefully a new brigade of Pennsylvanian 4-Hers coming on board from all over the commonwealth. I hope this year that the Pennsylvania 4-H grows enormously with numbers of new 4-Hers, maybe hopefully even doubles. As for now I hope you enjoy spring as I have by walking in the woods and magnifying the beauty and bounty of wildlife and seeing new life and beginnings no matter what the journey is that they may be traveling on. Thanks,
Jonathan Yoder 2010/2011 historian and reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment