Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Successful Year In the Backwoodsmen 4-H Club

Just the other night the Backwoodsmen 4-H club held its annual award ceremony. Even though not many of the members showed up, we still had a good turn up. In the beginning I was honored with the opportunity of giving a speech on "What 4-H Means to Me". I hope that I was able to convey just how much I appreciate what 4-H has done for me. 4-H has a huge part in developing the person I am today. After I gave my speech members recieved their awards for attending at least half of the business meeting, community services, county activites, and club activities. Some members also recieved awards from the horse project leader. There were many who got these awards. Near the end of the ceramony the leaders announced the high point 4-Her of the year. For the senior there was a tie between my sisters Kate and Lizzy. I am very proud of them. They both represent the 4-H program with enthusiasism and love for the program. I hope this year will be another successful year in the Backwoodsmen 4-H club, as every year the club becomes stronger.
I hope everyone is safe and doing well,
until next time,
Sarah Bassett, President

No comments:

Post a Comment