Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking back

The year is 2012 and six youth are headed for the farm show opening ceremony. This is possibly one of the largest nerve racking moments of the new year. I can't wait till the farm show.
2011 was definitely one of my best year while in 4h. I look back and see many opportunities, and achievements that I have completed. I have met over 100 new friends and gone on the greatest opportunity a 4Her could have. My latest trip to Atlanta, Georgia for the national 4H Congress, was definitely the biggest highlight of 2011. There has also been many other opportunities that i have had, not only on state level ,but in my county to. I enjoyed 2011 ,but its time to look forward to 2012 and all of its twists, turns, and obstacles it might hurl at me.
I am looking forward to 2012, are you? This is your VPI and Council Sentinel. Garrett Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment