Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, December 1, 2011

End of the year activities

The last of the autumn leaves have left the trees and cold weather is ready to settle in. November was one of the fastest months this year. It started of with a face to face meeting to start planning the fast approaching State teen Leader Conference in January. It is now the ending of November and I just got back from Atlanta, Georgia from the National 4H congress. I had a Mind-Blowing time. If I was allowed to attend next year I would.

Thanksgiving this was a extra special, because on November 21, 2011 the Lord gave my aunt a little package. This package was named Aiden. Unfortunatelly I was recovering from a cold so I wasn't allowed to hold him

As the snow begins to fly and the cold winds begin to blow only two things come to mind
,Christmas and Farm Show, both are very enjoyable and interesting. I can't wait for either of them. I want to wish everyone a merry christmas and a good luck to all the hunters out there.


,Your council sentinnel and VPI
Garrett Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment