Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Hello again everyone! Hope that all of your holidays were just as fun and exciting as mine were. The month started out as just another month, went to school, and all the other stuff. But as the month went one things got busier and busier. I got the chance to do many community service activites, as well as become recertified as a soccer referee. There were also more matches and tournaments to go to, shopping to do, and all my homework, but it got done. On Christmas Eve my family went to the family "party" that we go to every year, and the coolest thing happened, my uncle, who owns a dairy farm, offered me a job. Of course I accepted his offer because I have always wanted to work there. Christmas day some family came over and we had dinner and spent the day together. The day after we went to my Grandma's for dinner.
Well beings that January has begun Farm show is coming even faster and with that I have had to spend more time with my lambs, goats, and pigs. I am so excited to get to show them because thats my thing, showing. I always get so excitd for any show. And after I come home from farm show i should have my first 2 litters of baby piglets this year!!!!
Welp Happy New Year, hope everyone has a good one.
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment