Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Friday, February 17, 2012

What a busy month

This past month I got to attend the Pennsylvania Farm Show for my 18th time. Since I was born I haven't missed a single one. I did my typical thing up there which is exhibit a market lamb, market hog, market goat and my breeding sheep. This year was different though too, this year I was part of state council so I had the opportunity to take part in some events that i never thought I would be able to do. I took part in the opening ceremonies in the large arena with the rest of my team, I even helped to work at our sandwich stand. While doing that I also had to fit breeding sheep, my goat, lamb, and pig. The weekend after Farm Show was our State Leadership conference held in the beautiful Penn Stater Hotel. Here we meant a ton of 4-H members and even had our past council members come in for dinner. During this weekend we got to see what it is really like to be the ones running the event instead of the ones who get to sit back and enjoy the show. So long for now, hope to see everyone at Capital Days in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment