Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Everyday We Learn Something New!

Every day we learn something new, whether it is a random
fact or a life lesson. So I decided to share some of the things that I have
learned this past month through 4-H.
1: Everyone should color. Coloring brings out the kid in us.
2: I need to get a GPS because I don’t pay attention to road
names well enough.
3: Ashley and I both like romantic movies
4: The 4th H was originally Hustle in 1911 but in
1912 it was changed to Heart.
5: For long road trips a couple of good CDs with sing-able
songs are needed.
6: Every county does 4-H differently
7: It isn’t hard as we think to teach a workshop. (As long
as you are prepared ahead of time.)
8: Sometimes it’s good to change tradition.
9: You can never be too prepared.
10: Every group of friends needs a techy.
These are just a couple of the random things I
learned. I encourage you to think about what you have learned this past month. It
is crazy the things we pick and carry with us the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment