Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Springtime

March 21 began the official first day of spring, and we have had some crazy weather to kick spring off. Even though the weather has been a little rough that hasn't stopped the regular happenings of spring to go on. This month I visited several places some were close ,and some far away. On the second through the fourth I attended the Southwest Teen Leader Retreat, where Liz Mcandrew and I taught a class on the leadership ladder. We also had a council face to face in which we did several team building opportunities. I also attended th Penn State Dubios reception, where I toured campus. Now I wont be lost when i start down there this fall.

Another thing that happened this month is my boss found out that he has the early stages of cancer, I ask that you keep him in your prayers. He is an awesome guy and is more of a grandpa to me than a boss.

March was a thoughroly enjoyable month, all the 4h steer kids have their projects and have started to walk them. Everyone is in full swing to start the year. I wish all the livestock kids a good year for their projects , and I hope everyone will take advantage of our good weather. Thanks and Good Luck. This is your council VP of Internal Affairs and Sentinel


Garrett J. Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment