Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Looking back at the year

     Looking back at this year its safe to say a lot has changed in my life.  Things as simple as my driving status and what I'm doing athletically. To things that that will change my life for the better such as my college choice to my position in 4-H.
    On of the first things I was able to do in the beginning of the year was to get my drivers license, after not being able to pass two times, and then after so many months of working hard and saving, with some help with my project animals, I was finally able to buy my own truck.
     For most of my high school career I was not planning on going to college.  At the end of Jr. year our school had my class have interview with our guidance councilor asking what we had planed after high school. I told her I was just planing on going into the workforce.  Then she simply asked if I would at least look.  So I did as such, I found Penn College, and I was very interested in this school so I decided to visit there.  After the tore I knew I wanted to go to this school.  I am now accepted, have my spot reserved, and I know when my placement testing is.
     Football is a large part of my high school career and I worked all summer for a starting spot on the team. during summer workouts I was doing the the little stuff right. I was not the strongest, but I was technical and I stayed quick.  Finally, coach had me rotating in.  I was going to play! Then the the next week I'm on the phone telling coach I cant play this season because I had a life time opportunity that I was not letting pass by me. That's it my football career is over. So I thought, latter in the season I was once again on the team as a manager.
     When I found out that I was going to be a Sr. Councilor at 4-H camp I thought I did everything I could possibly do to become the best leader that I can be.  That thought easily changed after I was inducted into council.  Now I work with a work with a wonderful team.  Ones that I have worked with before, ones that I've that I worked against, and ones that I never really worked with.  With that said, I love working with everyone on this team.  It has been a great year and I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment