Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Monday, December 31, 2012

An Interesting Year, Before and Ahead

Looking back at the year of 2012, a lot of interesting things have happened and many friends have been made, including those that I am so thankful to have on State Council!  I have reflected on the other past events and how they might influence this upcoming year, to which, I am looking forward to with enthusiasm!
In the upcoming year of 2013, so many things can happen.  Some planned and some not, but isn't that what makes life exciting?  I may not know what exactly to expect, but there's no doubt that I'll make the best of it either having fun with it or learning from it as David Brinkley once said, "Lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at you."
The new year is another layer of my foundation, which I will strive to make the best out of!

Happy New Year and may your surprises bring you forward!

"Even if you stumble, you're still moving forward." -Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment