Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

"Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower"- Albert Camus

September is transitioning into the windy, blustery, and never ending days of Autumn. This is my favorite season because of the beautiful colored trees, the fresh air, truck pulls, the endless county fairs, and the beginning of Holiday Season. For me I have been at school for a majority of this month.
This month for council two of our officers, Jessical Lehman, Vice President of Internal Affaires, and Alex Stepnoski, Vice President of Conference attended the 4-H Tailgate in lovely Penn State. All of our Council team is busy attending club visits and promoting the program. I've been preparing and anticipating some activities during national 4-H Week and the month of October.
Just earlier this week I spoke at the Family living Leaders Meeting in Crawford County. I talked about State 4-H Council and all of our activities and anticipated activities yet to come for the year.

Remember in the coming months to continue to check for updates on our blog, and to also SAVE YOUR SODA TABS! I know I'm saving mine and I can't wait for State Leadership Conference to come around so we can tally them while having an awesome time with our theme, License to Lead. Remember to communicate with your county extension office so you don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance your leadership skills while representing your county program and meeting other 4-Her's like you from across the state.

I look forward to next time, and to meeting everyone.

Sincerely,

Jamie Forinash
President

No comments:

Post a Comment