Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall colors

Hello everyone!
I hope you all are enjoying the nice fall leaves and Friday night football games at your local high schools. This month has been an easy month for the council. Our monthly meeting was canceled but we still had planning to do. I have been working hard at getting my club visits and contacts made for the State Leadership Conference. I am excited for our conference as the time is drawing near. I hope to see an increase in numbers and everyone as excited as I am. Be sure to visit our Web Site to find out more.
The next thing the council is going to be taking part is the science day next Wednesday. I can not wait to attend and see what all is in store. I have a feeling it will be tons of fun.
This month I also presented a table at my community fair. I helped over 200 kids make seed necklaces. Bean plants will be growing strong in Berlin!
I wish best of luck to everyone as schools are now in full swing, and try not to get burnt out too fast!
Until next time,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment