Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Favorite Time of Year

Some say that Christmastime is the most wonderful time of the year...but not me. For me, it's the crazy wonderful time of SUMMER! The fairs & showing horses....it's the best. Although this year summer has brought on something new, the thought of council being over in just a few short months...it's hard to believe everything we've been through. I'm sure most of my fellow 4-Hers are busy preparing their projects for the fairs! Good Luck to everyone & hope everything goes well. I know the Council girls and I are busy preparing for an awesome STate Days...can't wait to see what you guys come up with in terms of videos! :) Good Luck everyone
Your State Council Secretary,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment