Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blue Skies

There has been a lot going on this month Of June.... I'm sure everyone has been very busy across the state visiting family, going to the beach, having campfires, bailing hay, and getting a tan. These are some things I have been up to as well. I'm still working on my tan but hopefully by State Days I'll have a nice one. Remember to get your Health forms in for State Days and to finish signing up for the different categories you wish to display your talents.

I'm definately ready for State Days, and I can't wait to see the possible council inductees! If you are interested in becoming a State Council member please fill out the application as soon as possible. Applications are also available at State Days. I enjoyed my terms on Council and I recommend it to anybody who cares about the program and would like to make a difference. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at ps4hc.jforinash@gmail.com. I'd be more than happy to help in any way i can.

I hope you all submitted a video for the State video contest. I saw a couple and if I might add they look great! This month of June I helped out with the presentation contest in Crawford County. I'd just like to say good work and congratulations to all the participants and youth that placed. You all did very well and you could definately tell how hard you practiced on your speeches. Some of them were very informational and I enjoyed them. In Crawford County this month a couple members from their county council and myself promoted 4-H by writing on our vehicles with window paint and driving around the city of Meadville. We handed out pamphlets at a local eatery and answered questions about the program hoping to increase enrollment.

Remember to stay hydrated while you are out on your adventures this next month. Be careful on the 4th with the sparklers or other festive activities. And remember to Laugh and Smile uncontrollably, It's Summer, so enjoy it.

Stay cool,

Jamie Forinash
Vice President of Operations

No comments:

Post a Comment