Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer Time is here!

Hey guys!
I am super excited about summer time. Just two weeks ago I stood on stage giving my graduating class of Berlin Brothersvalley High School my farewell address. The whole time I kept thinking "o man, It's a good thing I competed in all those 4-H public speaking events 'cus that's alot of people!" I managed to make it through without crying and keep receiving compliments on my speech. Moral of the story, the next time your mom makes you take a 4-H project you don't want to. Do it! You never know when it might come in handy!

I have been enjoying my summer by showing in several Jack Pot shows in Bedford and Somerset Counties. Although my lamb and goat (Kia and Lexie) don't seem to place as well as I would like, I enjoy every minute of it!

Our council has been busy figuring some things out for State Days which is right around the corner! We have some special ideas for opening ceremonies and are already getting sad about turning our jackets in during closing ceremonies. Traveling the state for the past year and half is something I am sure none of us would trade for anything in the world!

This coming week I look forward to traveling to Greensburg to help at Regional Fashion Revue!
I hope you all continue to have a safe and fun summer and that I see you at State Days!
Christy Lambert

State VPE

No comments:

Post a Comment