Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's that time to dress up again

As the 31st dawned upon my friends and I we had to decide what to wear. Having no idea what to wear we just went and bought wigs. This head dress was not only a wig it's the world famous Mullet wig best thing ever invented. It was time to get candy, we did feel like 10 year old's again, it's funny seeing 17 year old kids have so much fun. Now all the candy down the hatch we wonder what's next? Maybe some turkey...Eh i cant wait for the snow!!! Winter is my FAVORITE season. When I was in grade school I loved waking up and seeing the 6 inches of snow, that had just fallen, covering the road and hope school is delayed. This year I am on my schools co-op program and go to work at 6:30am and work till noon then school. I still love waking up and seeing the snow cover the roads, just because I have my 4x4 truck to play on the roads. But I want this year to go slow. But any who untill next time your President of Events,

CJ Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment