Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Busy Times Ahead!

Well summer is finally here after all of the crazy rain we have had lately. This means that this school year is coming to an end, which is kind of bittersweet because I had a really great year. I had classes with all my friends and didn't have any teachers that I didn't really like. But also with school out I can just call up a friend and hang out and not worry about any test or papers. May, as a 4-Her, has been pretty uneventful. But the next upcoming months are going to be packed full as I have camp, Tennessee, State Days, and hopefully our council get together. Outside of 4-H I will be very busy also because my family and I are going to Virginia Beach and Harrisburg and my sister is following in my footsteps and becoming an exchange student and heading to Italy for three weeks this summer with a short term exchange through Rotary. Also in the mix of that I have just a few soccer games left, and before you know it, school will be back and hopefully as good as this year has been. At State Days the new council will be brought in and our terms will be brought to an end. But something that I will never forget are the wonderful people and experiences that council gave me. It has been life changing and I wish everyone had the chance to do it. I would like to thank the other council members and our advisors for a year that I wouldn't change if I could. I became great friends with all of you and will miss you very much after this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment