Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Here Comes Summer!

WoooHoooooo summer is finally here but truly this summer will be a little bittersweet because it means my time is up with the State council and I will have to say goodbye to a group of friends that now have become a family to me and a part of my life. But on the positive side I have no homework or papers due and no more teachers and I can sit back a relax, just a little. As a write this I am thinking that I only have two more to write its kind of sad because I enjoy writing these blogs and it's my way of communicating to the people I may have or may not have meant yet, but I hope someday to meet. I guess  I know how Oprah felt counting down to her finale and how that must have felt. I just wish that every 4-Her had the time of their life like I have had the chance of experiencing these past months and how fast they have went by. This has truly been a life changing experience for me. So I hope ya'll have a wonderful Summer and enjoy every minute of it and live it to its fullest.
Sincerely,
Jonathan Yoder 2010/2011 Historian/ Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment