Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Senioritis

At this moment in time I can feel the full effect of what many teachers and students at Maplewood High School call "senioritis"

Senioritis strikes most (99.9%) high school seniors around the mid point of their senior year, but can begin as early as 10th grade. I began experiencing the full effects of senioritis approximately two weeks ago, when my recruiter called and told me I had gotten my requested job in the Air Force. This was the only remaining concern I had about my near future, and once that had been put to rest, I decided it was time to just coast the remaining few weeks.

I've realized, the school can actually be an enjoyable place when you don't have to worry about studying for tests and doing homework. I have been lucky enough to have a study hall during an advanced foods class, and have decided to assimilate into that, so that I can work on my cullinary skills and not be completely unproductive.

May has been a pretty uneventful month for this 4-Her.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment