Your 2014 State Council

Your 2014 State Council

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer is near!!

As summer nears our schedules get busier. The council kids will all be doing there own thing coming together for are last few council events. The council has a trip to Tennessee planned and are all very excited to be heading there in July. After returning from TN we will be off to state days for our last big event. I will never forget the many incredible memories I have made while being part of such an incredible team. The council returned from capital days this month. As I was packing my bag to head out to the event that I had never attended before I was truly nervous. I was worried my parli pro skills would not be as good as they needed to and I had heard from previous council members that capital days could be a hard and trying 4 days but I found it truly enjoyable. The time i spent with my friends and the government officials was very exciting. This could be because I truly enjoy how our government works. So as summer nears and our schedules get busier we will all continue to enjoy our time left on council and our time left together as such an amazing team.


Echo Kincaid
Your State Council VPO

No comments:

Post a Comment